Moms in Prayer
Moms In Prayer Is…
- Mothers, grandmothers, aunts, or friends who are willing to pray for a specific child biweekly.
- For moms of public school, private school, and home school students.
- An opportunity for spiritual growth and learning to pray.
Purpose of Moms In Prayer:
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.